Battery Safety & Charging Guide
All Vapouriz electronic cigarette batteries must be charged using ONLY the correct charging cable. The Vapouriz USB Charging Cable (output 4.2v) must ONLY be used in either a USB port on a PC, or with the Vapouriz UK USB wall adapter.
The light on the battery will flash to indicate a proper connection and the light on the charging cable will turn from RED to GREEN once fully charged. Charging most batteries should take between 3 - 4 hours for a full charge. It is advisable that you only charge your battery once it is completely run down. The light on the battery will flash to indicate the battery is flat and requires recharging.
Please note: Larger batteries will take longer to charge due to the increased battery capacity.
Older Vapouriz models such as the Gemini and the EVO and new Sub Ohm devices such as the V-BOX, as well as any product by any other brand are NOT compatible with the USB Charge Cable, and must ONLY be charged using their corresponding charger (as supplied).
IMPROPER HANDLING OF THE BATTERIES OR THE CHARGERS MAY PRESENT A VENTING OR POSSIBLE FIRE HAZARDS. USERS OF THESE PRODUCTS AGREE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL SUCH RISKS AND NOT TO HOLD VAPOURIZ, DISTRIBUTORS OR RETAILERS (INCLUDING OWNERS AND EMPLOYEES) RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT, INJURY TO PERSONS, OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE.
- Store batteries and chargers in a cool, dry place at normal room temperature.
- Do not leave batteries or chargers in hot places or under direct sunlight.
- Keep sources of ignition such as flammable objects or liquids, sparks, electrical equipment, hot
- objects and mobile phones well away from batteries and chargers.
- Do not leave charging batteries unattended or leave charging for more than 4 hours.
- Do not leave batteries on charge overnight.
- Do not place batteries into high-pressure containers or near, or inside, microwaves.
- Do not immerse batteries or chargers in water or otherwise get them wet.
- Do not use batteries or chargers from alternative suppliers with Vapouriz products.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, modify, or cause other unnecessary shocks to batteries or the chargers.
- When the battery is not in use, disconnect the battery from the charger.
- Switch off the battery when finished vaping – avoid carrying it in a pocket or bag when it is still on
- Charge batteries and store batteries and chargers in a fire-safe container like a LI-PO SAFE CHARGING BAG.
- Do not use or charge batteries that appear to be leaking, discoloured, rusty, deformed; emit an odour; or are otherwise abnormal.
- Do not use or charge batteries where the plastic sleeve or wrap had been damaged or torn.
- Keep the batteries and the chargers away from children and pets at all times.
- Do not use batteries or chargers in appliances or purposes for which they were not intended.
- Dispose of batteries and chargers according to the local laws and regulations of your region.
- Contact Vapouriz support desk if you have questions about proper handling of batteries and chargers.
- Consider using a battery case when using and carrying 18650 batteries to avoid damage or unsafe contact.
- When using any e-cig device check for ventilation holes, usually found on the bottom of the device.
- When using devices that require more than one battery, try to ensure that the batteries are all at the same charge level to avoid performance issues.
We hope you enjoy using your Vapouriz products and should you have any queries relating to any aspect of our products please contact our support team, who will be happy to assist you.