Dispatch & Delivery
LAST CHRISTMAS POSTING DATES
Royal Mail 48 Hour Tracked Delivery - TUESDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2017
Royal Mail 24 Hour Tracked Delivery - WEDNESDAY 20TH DECEMBER 2017
Royal Mail Next Day Guaranteed - THURSDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2017
General Information on Delivery
- Once your order has been placed, we will send you a confirmation email. Orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day (Subject to Last Christmas Posting dates above)
- Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you another email confirming.
- Special Delivery Next Day guarantees your order will be with you the next working day (the cut-off is at 1pm).
- There is no shipping on Saturday or Sundays so orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be shipped after the weekend.
- If your order hasn't been dispatched yet and you need to amend your order, you may call us on 01483 779 170 or get in touch via our Customer Service Portal.
- We aim to reply to all queries within 48 hours of receipt. If your query is to amend or cancel an order please call us on 01483 779170 to avoid disappointment.
When to Contact Us
If you have recently placed an order with us and have chosen Standard or Recorded Delivery please allow up to 10 days before contacting us. This is to ensure that Royal Mail have a sufficient amount of time to deliver your parcel.
If you have any general questions regarding our products, please take a look at our FAQ's to see if your question has already been answered. We respond quickly to emails, so please feel free to get in touch.
UK SHIPPING TIMES & COSTS
EU SHIPPING TIMES & COSTS
REST OF THE WORLD SHIPPING TIMES & COSTS
If you are purchasing outside of the EU we suggest checking your country’s customs policies and laws. If you are sending your parcel via an international forwarding service such as Aramex House, please check their terms and conditions before making your purchase. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are in compliance of such policies and conditions.
US & Non-European (World Zone 1 & 2)
Goods exported outside the EU are not subject to UK VAT (Value Added Tax). Zero-rated sales only apply to orders shipped to addresses outside the UK/Europe/EU.
Vapouriz as a company uphold the highest standards of service but can on occasion be let down by third party handling companies. For security we recommend using the Royal Mail Airsure (Tracked) service.