Dispatch & Delivery
Current Status: Deliveries are currently suffering a slight delay due to extremely high volumes of orders being placed because of our CLEARANCE SALE. Our dispatch team is working as quickly as they can to work through the backlog and we will endeavor to get every order out as soon as we can. Please accept our deepest apologies for any delays and inconveniences caused to you.
** Please note: Orders placed after 1pm on Friday, April 28 will have to be dispatched on Tuesday, May 2 due to the Bank Holiday on Monday, May 1.
General Information on Delivery
- Once your order has been placed, we will send you a confirmation email. Orders placed before 1pm will be dispatched the same day (Subject to Current Status above)
- Once your order has been dispatched, we will send you another email confirming.
- Special Delivery Next Day guarantees your order will be with you the next working day (the cut-off is at 1pm).
- There is no shipping on Saturday or Sundays so orders placed after 1pm on a Friday will be shipped after the weekend.
- If your order hasn't been dispatched yet and you need to amend your order, you may call us on 01483 779 170 or get in touch via our Customer Service Portal.
When to Contact Us
If you have recently placed an order with us and have chosen Standard or Recorded Delivery please allow up to 10 days before contacting us. This is to ensure that Royal Mail have a sufficient amount of time to deliver your parcel.
If you have any general questions regarding our products, please take a look at our FAQ's to see if your question has already been answered. We respond quickly to emails, so please feel free to get in touch.
UK SHIPPING TIMES & COSTS
FREE on orders over £50or £2.99
EU SHIPPING TIMES & COSTS
REST OF THE WORLD SHIPPING TIMES & COSTS
If you are purchasing outside of the EU we suggest checking your country’s customs policies and laws. If you are sending your parcel via an international forwarding service such as Aramex House, please check their terms and conditions before making your purchase. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are in compliance of such policies and conditions.
US & Non-European (World Zone 1 & 2)
Goods exported outside the EU are not subject to UK VAT (Value Added Tax). Zero-rated sales only apply to orders shipped to addresses outside the UK/Europe/EU.
Vapouriz as a company uphold the highest standards of service but can on occasion be let down by third party handling companies. For security we recommend using the Royal Mail Airsure (Tracked) service.