Molicel Single - 18650 P26A INR Battery
Single 18650 Molicel P26A INR 2600mAh Battery
on orders over £20
Molicel 18650 P26A INR 2600mAh Battery - Single
Ensure your vape kit really goes the distance with this 18650 Molicel battery featuring a 2600mAh capacity. The battery’s 25A max continuous discharge makes it particularly suitable for mid to low wattage vaping.
How to use:
Insert the 18650 Molicel battery into your vape kit or mod. Ensure that the battery + and – terminals match the mod’s terminal polarity.
Don’t allow the battery level indicator to drop too low. Check on the battery regularly as it charges (we recommend recharging in an external charger that can fit this size of battery). Never overcharge. Dispose of an old batteries with care – never burn. To avoid a dangerous short-circuit when transporting the battery in a bag or pocket, always use the supplied packaging or a special insulated container.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (this varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop-off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.