The Environmental Policy of Vapouriz is to ensure so far as it is reasonably practicable that its operations will be carried out with a commitment to protecting and enhancing the environment. The same commitment will be expected to be shown by contractors working for the company. The Company’s employees have a legal and moral obligation to carry out their duties with concern for the environment. All Company employees must adhere to the aims and objectives of this Policy.
In the event of an environmental accident or incident at work, it is a Company requirement that the details are promptly and properly reported to the Directors who will investigate and take prompt action to make good and avoid recurrence.
All contractors working on behalf of the Company are required to adopt environmental standards fully consistent with those of the Company and they are expected to achieve comparable levels of performance.
In accordance with its stated policy, the Company has produced the following list of objectives as a sound framework for the introduction of practices to implement the Environmental Policy:
- Compliance with Government Legislation and Local Government Regulations
- Comply with applicable legal requirements ISO 14001 and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- Swift response to accidents or incidents that have a potential to threaten the environment
- The provision of advice on the safe handling of company products, their transportation and their final disposal to customers, contractors, etc.
- The disposal of any waste products in ways that show concern for the environment
- To use only registered carriers to dispose of waste, and to recycle wherever possible
- To encourage the development of products, processes and equipment with concern for the future of the environment
- To communicate freely on environmental matters with government officials, employees, customers and members of the public
- To provide training for all employees as appropriate to enable them to carry out their job functions in a manner that shows care for the environment
- To carry out environmental audits when required
- To promote environmental principles by sharing experience with regulatory bodies, other companies, employees and members of the public
- In implementing this formal Environmental Policy Statement, the Company will focus on action to conserve resources and energy, to minimise emission to air, water and land and to increase recycling rates
- The Company will also seek to influence legislative developments and improve public understanding of environmental matters concerning the business
- Aim to continuously improve our environmental performance particularly with regards to our recycling and re-use of paper
- Manage waste generated from business operations according to the principles of reduction, re-use and recycling
- Comply as a minimum with all relevant environmental legislation as well as other environmental requirements.
The Company is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This policy will be communicated to all staff, suppliers, and partnering service companies and made available to the public.
This Environmental Policy Statement will be regularly reviewed and updated as necessary. The management team endorses these policy statements and is fully committed to their implementation.
This Environmental Policy Statement has been approved & authorised by:
Names: Brett Horth, Kate Sarama, Gareth Kelly, Robert Clewley
Date: 23rd November 2020